Fruit Slush Cups Recipe
- 4 cups water
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the water, sugar and concentrates. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the fruit.
- 2. Pour into a shallow 3-qt. freezer container. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
One serving (prepared with 1 cup sugar) equals 185 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fruit.