Fruit Slush Cups Recipe
This frosty favorite from Betty Webb of Nauvoo, Illinois is a great brunch basic or springtime snack. Pour the entire batch into one container to freeze, then scoop out single servings. Or spoon the colorful medley into individual plastic cups before freezing.
- 4 cups water
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the water, sugar and concentrates. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir in the fruit.
- 2. Pour into a shallow 3-qt. freezer container. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 185 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fruit.
Reviews for Fruit Slush Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC