Fruit Skewers with Ginger Dip Recipe
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups fresh or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 2 large red apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- For dip, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Beat in the lime juice, honey and ginger until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- On eight 12-in. skewers, alternately thread the grapes, pineapple and apples. Serve immediately with dip. Yield: 8 skewers (1-1/2 cups dip).
Originally published as Fruit Skewers with Ginger Dip in Light & Tasty December/January 2008, p29
Reviews for Fruit Skewers with Ginger Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review