Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa. Yield: 2-1/2 cups salsa (80 chips).
Reviews for Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips(22)
Sort By :
I made this for a Christmas party I host each year and it was a big hit. I found cinnamon/sugar tortilla chips to serve with it to make it a time saver.
Made this for my grandchildren. They loved it!!!! I left out the strawberries and sugar and used 1 t. lime juice and 1 t. lemon juice. I used mandarin oranges instead of fresh, the kiwi and crushed pineapple. It will be a great snack for after school.
I made this just a few minutes ago and we like it a lot! I used half a can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained slightly. Mixed in a can of madarin oranges, cut into thirds and fourths. One nectarine diced, one banana diced, about 1/4 cup sugar and about a tablespoon of lemon juice.
I spread the tortillas with softened (not melted) butter, sprinkled cinnamon and sugar on them, cut them and THEN baked them on a baking sheet generously sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray. Nice combination for a dessert on the lighter side!
I just made it today! Is so good! I didn't use batter I just use Pam it works perfect! Tortillas gets so crispy! Friut salsa is so good also! Will definetly make it again for my husband's birthday!
It is a very good salsa after the first time I made it my wife became addicted to it and constantly telling me I need to make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Berry Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Salsa Recipe >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- July 4th Appetizers >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Labor Day Appetizers >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Appetizers >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >