Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa. Yield: 2-1/2 cups salsa (80 chips).
Reviews for Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Sort By :
I've made this quite a few times and always share the recipe. It's always a hit. I change the amount of the fruits based on availability. AND I often use corn tortillas for those with flour issues. It is a snack all the kids and grandkids enjoy.
Definitely a favourite snack. Can't leave it alone.
I will try this love fruit & cinnamon chips.
I haven't made it yet but I will. I can see you can take this and personalize it to your taste. I am diabetic and don't need more sugar added, don't like pineapple.. can't wait to try it.
Delicious! I've made this several times. I always add fresh pineapple rather than the canned pineapple.