Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- For chips, brush tortillas with butter; cut each into eight wedges. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or just until crisp. Serve with fruit salsa. Yield: 2-1/2 cups salsa (80 chips).
Reviews for Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Sort By :
Definitely a favourite snack. Can't leave it alone.
I will try this love fruit & cinnamon chips.
I haven't made it yet but I will. I can see you can take this and personalize it to your taste. I am diabetic and don't need more sugar added, don't like pineapple.. can't wait to try it.
Delicious! I've made this several times. I always add fresh pineapple rather than the canned pineapple.
I made this for a Christmas party I host each year and it was a big hit. I found cinnamon/sugar tortilla chips to serve with it to make it a time saver.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Salsa Recipe >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- July 4th Appetizers >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Labor Day Appetizers >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Appetizers >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >