- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine cornstarch and vinegar until smooth. Stir in the fruits, onion, peppers and garlic.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fruit Salsa
Sort By :
"No one in the family was enthusiastic about this -- a bit bland, though it was better after chilling overnight. Very easy and a good idea in theory., but I don't think I'll make it again."
"different and very tasty, I big hit at parties"