- 1 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red and/or green grapes, halved
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, grapes, bananas, kiwi and pineapple. Fold in pie filling and vanilla. Chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Vanilla
Sort By :
Made this salad for Easter brunch and it was absolutely delicious. Added blueberries and blackberries. Any combination of fruit works. This is a keeper.
I tried this fruit salad recipe as I am getting tired of my old standby recipe and this received rave reviews from my family. Very simple to make and it tasted great! I will definitely keep this recipe!
This salad was amazing! I took it to a party where my sweetie proceeded to eat half of of it (fortunately it was a small party). Not having pie filling on hand, I used canned peaches in heavy syrup; also, I used canned pineapple, adding half the juice (I put the other half into the mulled cider I made).
Fresh strawberries being SO out of season, I used a thawed bag of mixed berries instead. I did not drain the juice off, I added it right in! Not only did it add to the flavor, but it turned things a very pretty shade of pink! Will definately make this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >