Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
This tangy vinaigrette is tasty served over any combination of fruit.—Mark Trinklein, Racine, Wisconsin
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a blender, process raspberries until pureed. Strain to remove seeds. Return puree to the blender. Add the jam, vinegar and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth. Add the oil, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cover and process until blended. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 153 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC