This fruit fusion is best prepared an hour or 2 before you are ready to serve. Its brilliant colors and beautiful arrangement bring on the wows. —Roger Eberlin, baltimore, Maryland
- 2 medium red apples, cubed
- 1 medium green apple, cubed
- 2 medium peaches, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Place the apples, peaches and lemon juice in a large bowl. Cover with water; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup. Drain apple mixture. Add the oranges, blueberries and orange juice mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Fruit Salad with O.J. Reduction in Taste of Home April/May 2009, p43
Reviews for Fruit Salad with O.J. Reduction
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review