Fruit Salad with Marshmallows Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 1-1/2 cups halved green grapes
- 1 jar (10 ounces) red maraschino cherries, halved, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) green maraschino cherries, halved, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, add sour cream and toss to coat. Yield: 12-16 servings.
One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with nonfat sour cream) equals 149 calories, 18 gm sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 33 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 3 gm fat, 1 gm fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat.