Fruit Salad with Lemon Dressing Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 medium nectarine, chopped
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Whisk the lime juice, honey and nutmeg; pour over fruit. Toss to coat.
- 2. In another bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat yogurt) equals 244 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.