Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
We enjoy picking our own raspberries for this scrumptious salad. Sometimes I'll add cold cubed chicken and serve it in cantaloupe shells. It's flavorful and refreshing!
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing
- ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 149 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.