Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing Recipe
We enjoy picking our own raspberries for this scrumptious salad. Sometimes I'll add cold cubed chicken and serve it in cantaloupe shells. It's flavorful and refreshing!
- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 149 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC