- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p104
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review