Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing Recipe
We enjoy picking our own raspberries for this scrumptious salad. Sometimes I'll add cold cubed chicken and serve it in cantaloupe shells. It's flavorful and refreshing!
- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p104
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review