- Cool. Stir in triple sec if desired.
- In a large bowl, combine the kiwi, pears, apples, oranges, grapes and
- grapefruit; add syrup and gently toss. Cover and refrigerate
- overnight. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate overnight. Serve fruit salad with a slotted spoon;
- drizzle with yogurt sauce. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 162 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.