Fruit Salad with Citrus Sauce Recipe
The sauce in this salad coats the fruit nicely and lets its fresh flavors shine through.—Marcelene Sapp, Finley, Kentucky
- 2 medium red apples, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup green grapes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. In a bowl, combine the apples, bananas, grapes and pineapple; set aside. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Add the water, orange juice and lemon juice; stir until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour over fruit; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 128 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Citrus Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC