Fruit Salad with Banana Dressing Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3 cups honeydew balls
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- BANANA DRESSING:
- 2 small bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a food processor, combine the bananas, sour cream, brown sugar and lemon juice. Cover and process until smooth. Serve with fruit. Yield: 14 servings.
3/4 cup: 112 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Banana Dressing
"This is a great dish on a hot day or anytime."
"we liked this salad alot but we made it in the winter so i used strawberrys,apples,pears,peaches pineapple,and kiwi. i was nervous about the banana sauce but it was really good."
"The banana dressing is wonderful! Makes this fruit salad really taste like dessert!"
"dressing sounds yummy, and I think I would add a little coconut to fruits"