Fruit Salad with Apricot Dressing Recipe
Explains Carol Lambert of El Dorado, Arkansas, "When I serve this lovely refreshing salad for picnics and holidays, the bowl empties fast."
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 large red apples, coarsely chopped
- 8 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks (about 5 cups)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, stir the sugar, cornstarch and apricot nectar until smooth. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4-6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla. Refrigerate.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 26 (1-cup) serving.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 125 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Salad with Apricot Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC