Fruit Salad Sunburst Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 medium firm bananas, halved widthwise and lengthwise
- 1 medium navel orange, sliced and quartered
- 3 large strawberries, quartered
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Cool.
- 2. Cut the end off one kiwi; place cut side down in the center of a large round platter. Place blueberries evenly around kiwi. Cut remaining kiwi into 1/8-in. slices; place around edge of plate.
- 3. Place bananas in a spoke pattern over blueberries. Arrange oranges over bananas and around center kiwi, overlapping slightly. Place strawberries between bananas. Drizzle with pineapple dressing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 132 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Fruit Salad Sunburst
"after bananas are peeled and sliced, how do you keep them from turning dark and for how long?"