Fruit Salad Salsa
Fruit salsa is a nice change of pace from traditional tomato-based salsa. Kids love the sweet fruit and graham crackers.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, apples and kiwi. In a
- small bowl, combine the brown sugar, jelly and orange juice; drizzle
- over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with graham crackers.
- Yield: 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 26 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.