Fruit Salad Salsa Recipe
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Graham crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, apples and kiwi. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, jelly and orange juice; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup: 26 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Fruit Salad Salsa
"My entire family loved this and will certainly make this again! Delish!"
"I followed the recipe exactly and it was great. I took it to a Bunko party and came home with an empty bowl. A big hit. Thanks"
"you dont use orange juice you use strawberry juice"