Fruit Salad Salsa Recipe
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Graham crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, apples and kiwi. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, jelly and orange juice; drizzle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup: 26 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fruit Salad Salsa
"My entire family loved this and will certainly make this again! Delish!"
"I followed the recipe exactly and it was great. I took it to a Bunko party and came home with an empty bowl. A big hit. Thanks"
"you dont use orange juice you use strawberry juice"