- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced pears, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl. In another bowl, combine whipped topping, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice and salt; fold into fruit mixture. Chill. Just before serving, stir in nuts. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Salad Fluff
Sort By :
"A very good way to to use up canned fruits. It's very good. I was surprised how good it was with the sour cream in it. I left the salt out and the walnuts. Never have heard of putting salt in a fruit salad and my family doesn't care for the nuts in things."
"super easy to put together and very good!"