Fruit Salad Dressing
"I like topping seasonal fruit with this smooth citrusy dressing," shares Frances Poste of Wall, South Dakota. "It makes a cool colorful treat for breakfast, lunch or a picnic."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Cool.
- Serve over fruit. Leftover dressing may be refrigerate for up to 1
- week. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons dressing (calculated without fruit) equals 85 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.