Fruit Salad Dressing
Served with seasonal fruit, this citrusy dressing makes a refreshing side dish or dessert for your next ladies' luncheon or breakfast buffet. It's a snap to make, too!
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small saucepan, combine juices, sugar and egg. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Strain. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Serve with fresh fruit. Yield: about 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 117 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.