Fruit Salad Cups Recipe
I've been serving this fruit salad for breakfast and brunch for years. The peach pie filing is what makes it irresistible to eat, and serving it in waffle cones just adds to the fun. Kids just love it. —Judy Horton, Fort Worth, Texas
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 12 ice cream waffle bowls or cones
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Mint sprigs, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, spoon salad into waffle bowls and sprinkle with walnuts. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Salad Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p221
Reviews for Fruit Salad Cups(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review