- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 12 ice cream waffle bowls or cones
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Mint sprigs, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, spoon salad into waffle bowls and sprinkle with walnuts. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Salad Cups in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p221
Reviews for Fruit Salad Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review