Fruit Salad Citrus Dressing Recipe
"I like topping seasonal fruit with this smooth citrusy dressing," shares Frances Poste of Wall, South Dakota. "It makes a cool colorful treat for breakfast, lunch or a picnic."
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (6 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Cool. Serve over fruit. Leftover dressing may be refrigerate for up to 1 week. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 85 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fruit
Reviews for Fruit Salad Citrus Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC