Fruit Punch Recipe
"We had a diabetic child in our church youth group a few years ago and tried to fix snacks that would be within his restrictions but enjoyable for the other kids as well," explains Ruth Tacoma of Falmouth, Michigan. "This punch really fills the bill-you'd never know it's a diabetic drink."
- 1 envelope sugar-free tropical punch soft drink mix
- 4-3/4 cups water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 16 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- In a large pitcher, combine soft drink mix and water. Add orange juice concentrate; mix well. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl; stir in the soda. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Punch in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p18
Reviews for Fruit Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2010
At Christmas I made this for my diabetic parents and a different punch (with sugar) for the rest of the family. We all liked this "sugar-free" punch better!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >