"Lots of refreshing fruits combine with a creamy sauce in this salad that I came up with for my diabetic husband," relates Loan Logan Lindley from Brackettville, Texas. "Whenever I serve this, it generates recipe requests."
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk, orange juice concentrate and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold into fruit. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Fruit Salad in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p17
Reviews for Fruit Pudding Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review