- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup red grape halves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch salt
- Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown; cool.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar, orange juice, water, lemon juice, cornstarch and salt to a boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; brush over fruit. Chill. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Pizza
"Have been making this fruit pizza for years . .It is still Awesome !"
"Just made this recipe for 4th of July cookout. I doubled the recipe and put it in a jelly roll style baking pan. For the fruit, I used blueberries and strawberries and made a patriotic flag design. I wish I could post a pic of it because it turned out great. It looked so pretty that it looked like it came out of a magazine. I did NOT do the glaze. It was perfect without it."
"I made it last week, and it went down so well, and fast I can't even describe, even my mom loved it so much, Happy Mother's Day, I have to make two just so that there will be enough for the 12 people, based on last week 6 people ate the whole thing!"
"Very popular dessert in my household!"
"I really liked the crust and filling. I preferred to use blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and kiwi. I thought about leaving off the orange sauce, but was very happy I decided to add it."
"We love this recipe. We especially like the frosting layer. It is different than most. It is a great treat for either family or church."
"I did not make this (yet) BUT have a suggestion for this recipe or any others: when stating the no. of cals. per serving and the recipe feeds 16-20...the calorie amt. per serving should tell if it's based on 16 or 20 servings."
"very good i made it a sheet pan great"