Fruit Pizza Triangles Recipe
The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Roll into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Cut into 20 triangles. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in preserves and confectioners' sugar; pipe or spread over triangles. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, arrange fruit over tops. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Pizza Triangles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC