Fruit Pizza Triangles Recipe
The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Roll into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Cut into 20 triangles. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in preserves and confectioners' sugar; pipe or spread over triangles. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange fruit over tops. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Pizza Triangles in Summer Appetizers 2012
Reviews for Fruit Pizza Triangles(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >