I like to prepare this easy, colorful treat first thing in the morning when we're expecting guests that evening.—Nina Vilhauer, Mina, South Dakota
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Pat cookie dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, orange juice and pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Pizza Supreme in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 46
Reviews for Fruit Pizza Supreme
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review