Fruit Parfaits Recipe
These parfaits are a refreshing fruity treat, and you can use whatever flavor of gelatin you like. Because it calls for canned fruit, you can rely on it as a tasty dessert anytime of year.—Erlene Cornelius, Spring City, Tennessee
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 8 ice cubes (1-1/2 cups crushed ice)
- 1. Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup. Divide fruit among four parfait glasses and set aside. Add water to the syrup to measure 3/4 cup; pour into a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- 2. Place gelatin in a blender; carefully add syrup. Cover and blend on low until gelatin is dissolved, about 30 seconds. Add ice; cover and blend until dissolved, about 1 minute. Pour over the fruit. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 69 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruit Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC