Fruit Parfaits Recipe
These parfaits are a refreshing fruity treat, and you can use whatever flavor of gelatin you like. Because it calls for canned fruit, you can rely on it as a tasty dessert anytime of year.Erlene Cornelius, Spring City, Tennessee
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 8 ice cubes (1-1/2 cups crushed ice)
- Drain fruit cocktail, reserving syrup. Divide fruit among four parfait glasses and set aside. Add water to the syrup to measure 3/4 cup; pour into a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Place gelatin in a blender; carefully add syrup. Cover and blend on low until gelatin is dissolved, about 30 seconds. Add ice; cover and blend until dissolved, about 1 minute. Pour over the fruit. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Parfaits in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p9
Reviews for Fruit Parfaits(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >