Fruit Pancake Roll-Ups
Sweetened sour cream and fruit pie filling add flavor and richness to these pretty rolled pancakes from Wendy Moylan of Crystal Lake, Illinois. They're tasty for brunch...or dessert.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 4 large pancakes, warmed
- 1/2 cup strawberry or raspberry pie filling
- Fresh fruit and additional pie filling, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and sugar. Spread over warm
- pancakes; top with pie filling. Roll up jelly-roll style. Serve with
- fruit and additional pie filling if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 150 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.