Fruit-Packed Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed and cut in half
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the strawberries, pineapple and bananas. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until partially set.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream until blended. Carefully spread over gelatin mixture. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Fruit-Packed Gelatin Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p22
Reviews for Fruit-Packed Gelatin Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review