Fruit on a Stick
"In the summer, my family loves this fun finger food with its smooth, creamy dip," assures Springfield, Missouri field editor Faye Hintz.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Whole strawberries
- Melon and kiwifruit, cut into bite-size pieces
- Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme and milk until smooth. Thread
- fruit on wooden skewers. Serve with dip. Yield: 1-1/2 cups dip.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 123 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 72 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein.