- Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for
- 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- For spread, place cranberries in a small bowl; add boiling water. Let
- stand for 5 minutes; drain. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until
- smooth. Beat in cranberries and walnuts until blended. Serve with
- bread. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each) and 1 cup spread.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 2 teaspoons spread equals 386 calories, 19 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.