Fruit Medley Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1/2 cup: 109 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Fruit Medley
"Easy. Quick. Made for church potluck and brought home a basically empty dish."