Fruit Medley Recipe
Straight from the pantry comes a super-simple, colorful and pleasant-tasting fruit dish. "Pie filling dresses up this combination of canned fruits," reports Margaret Anders of Helena, Montana.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1/2 cup: 109 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Medley
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC