Straight from the pantry comes a super-simple, colorful and pleasant-tasting fruit dish. "Pie filling dresses up this combination of canned fruits," reports Margaret Anders of Helena, Montana.
12-14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and
- refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 109 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.