Fruit Medley Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 109 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Medley
"Easy. Quick. Made for church potluck and brought home a basically empty dish."