Straight from the pantry comes a super-simple, colorful and pleasant-tasting fruit dish. "Pie filling dresses up this combination of canned fruits," reports Margaret Anders of Helena, Montana.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p17
Reviews for Fruit Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2012
"Easy. Quick. Made for church potluck and brought home a basically empty dish."