Straight from the pantry comes a super-simple, colorful and pleasant-tasting fruit dish. "Pie filling dresses up this combination of canned fruits," reports Margaret Anders of Helena, Montana.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pie filling and canned fruits. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in banana just before serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Medley in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p17
Reviews for Fruit Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2012
"Easy. Quick. Made for church potluck and brought home a basically empty dish."