Fruit Medley Salad Recipe
Cream cheese and yogurt form the light dressing that coats this fast fruit medley. The salad is a snap to assemble because it takes advantage of canned peaches, pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges you likely keep in your pantry. Miniature marshmallow add a sweet touch. —Brittany Tyrrell Manchester, Iowa.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, peaches, pineapple and marshmallows. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC