- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, peaches, pineapple and marshmallows. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fruit Medley Salad
Sort By :
"I made this tonight and it was delicious. A big plus is that it can be prepared in a jiffy. I will definitely make this again but probably more in the Fall and Winter when our summer fruits are not as available. There was more than enough dressing so I will cut back on that in the future. Other than that, it was delicious. I highly recommend this salad as a volunteer field editor for Taste of Home. Here is a link to my review and photo:http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/p/884437/7637146.aspx#7637146"
"Delicious fruit salad! My family loves it and requests it often. I made a few changes, I used vanilla yogurt. And I doubled the sauce mixture and added fresh sliced bananas and strawberries."
"Excellent and easy to make. I also added chopped apples, which my husband thought made it too tart. He also reccomends more marshmallows. : )"
"This is so delicious, quick and terrific. I will make this often and it could even make for a lovely dessert. A little change I made was using vanilla yogurt vs. plain. I suggest limiting the cream cheese/yogurt/sugar mixture when dressing the fruit. In my opinion, it makes more than you need for the fruit, at least for our family's liking. Look forward to making this again."
"Good recipe and easy to make. The dressing quantity is way off though. I doubled the recipe and only needed about 1/3 of the dressing. Also, I used confectioners sugar and halved the amount - perfect. I also used reduced fat cream cheese and light sour cream."