Cream cheese and yogurt form the light dressing that coats this fast fruit medley. The salad is a snap to assemble because it takes advantage of canned peaches, pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges you likely keep in your pantry. Miniature marshmallow add a sweet touch. —Brittany Tyrrell Manchester, Iowa.
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, peaches, pineapple and marshmallows. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p27
Reviews for Fruit Medley Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review