Fruit Kabobs Recipe
Observes Cheryl Ollis of Matthews, North Carolina, "Everyone likes fresh fruit, and it's great served with this dip."
- 1 medium tart apple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium pear, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 24 grapes (about 1/4 pound)
- 24 fresh strawberries
- COCONUT DIP:
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons flaked coconut
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 1. Toss apple and pear with lemon juice. Divide fruit into 12 portions and thread onto wooden skewers. Combine dip ingredients in a small bowl; serve with the kabobs. Yield: 12 kabobs.
1 each: 52 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2010
"This looks awesome!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC