Fruit Kabobs with Margarita Dip
Your adult guests will love the margarita flavor of this cool and creamy dip. Serve the kabobs either as a snack or dessert.—Michelle Zapf, Kingsland, Georgia
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 6 pineapple chunks
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 6 seedless red grapes
- 2 slices pound cake, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Beat in whipping
- cream until fluffy. Alternately, thread fruits and cake on metal or
- wooden skewers. Serve with dip. Yield: 6 kabobs (1-1/2 cups dip).
Nutritional Facts: 1 kabob with 1/4 cup dip equals 273 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.