Fruit Kabobs with Dip
The creamy dipping sauce in this recipe is so easy to make. Its pleasant banana flavor, sweetened with honey, complement fresh fruit.—LaChelle Olivet, Pace, Florida
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- Assorted fruit--green grapes, watermelon balls, cantaloupe balls and strawberry halves
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/2 medium ripe banana
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Thread fruit alternately onto skewers. In a blender, combine the
- remaining ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve with
- kabobs. Yield: 1-1/2 cups dip.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without fruit) equals 24 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.