Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 145 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip
"Grandchildren loved it. Easy to make for little fingers."
"My kids love this as an after school snack. It does not last long in my house."