Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip Recipe
I let my girls make this lovely fruit kabobs. The dip is one of the best to mix with fruit.—Linda Hess, Chilliwack, British Columbia
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 145 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC