- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip in Country Woman May/June 2001, p39
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2011
"Grandchildren loved it. Easy to make for little fingers."
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2009
"My kids love this as an after school snack. It does not last long in my house."
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2008