I let my girls make this lovely fruit kabobs. The dip is one of the best to mix with fruit.—Linda Hess, Chilliwack, British Columbia
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip in Country Woman May/June 2001, p39
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review