- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Dip banana slices in juice. Alternately thread fruit onto skewers.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip in Country Woman May/June 2001, p39
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs with Citrus Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2011
Grandchildren loved it. Easy to make for little fingers.
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2009
My kids love this as an after school snack. It does not last long in my house.
Reviewed Nov. 30, 2008
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >