- 1 medium tart apple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium pear, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 24 grapes (about 1/4 pound)
- 24 fresh strawberries
- COCONUT DIP:
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons flaked coconut
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- Toss apple and pear with lemon juice. Divide fruit into 12 portions and thread onto wooden skewers. Combine dip ingredients in a small bowl; serve with the kabobs. Yield: 12 kabobs.
Originally published as Fruit Kabobs in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p17
Reviews for Fruit Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2010
"This looks awesome!"