Fruit Juice Pops Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in juices.
- 2. Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup juice mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 149 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fruit Juice Pops
"I love how easy these are to put together and you can change up the fruit juice you use to fit your family's style."