Fruit Juice Pops Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in juices.
- 2. Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup juice mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 149 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Fruit Juice Pops
"I love how easy these are to put together and you can change up the fruit juice you use to fit your family's style."