I've used this recipe for years as a refreshing treat. My children enjoyed these pops more than any store-bought ones I ever brought home. They taste great with either pineapple or orange juice. Try freezing and serving in cups made from hollowed-out oranges. —Barbara Stewart, Garland, Texas
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in juices.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup juice mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Fruit Juice Pops in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p37
Reviews for Fruit Juice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 26, 2013
"I love how easy these are to put together and you can change up the fruit juice you use to fit your family's style."