Fruit Juice Pops Recipe
I've used this recipe for years as a refreshing treat. My children enjoyed these pops more than any store-bought ones I ever brought home. They taste great with either pineapple or orange juice. Try freezing and serving in cups made from hollowed-out oranges. —Barbara Stewart, Garland, Texas
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine water and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in juices.
- Fill molds or cups with 1/4 cup juice mixture. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Fruit Juice Pops in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p37
Reviews for Fruit Juice Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 26, 2013
"I love how easy these are to put together and you can change up the fruit juice you use to fit your family's style."