Fruit Juice Cooler
Be sure to mix up enough of this sparkling beverage so you can offer you can offer your guests a second glass to enjoy with the meal.—Nancy Johnson, Connersville, Indiana
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups peach nectar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 1-qt. pitcher, combine juices; chill. Just before serving, stir
- in carbonated water. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 4
- servings (about 1 quart).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 72 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.