Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
"The combo of zesty horseradish and tangy mustard creates a delicious glaze perfect for pork. I've used this recipe for years and always get rave reviews."
Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
16-20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at
- 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 6 ounces ham equals 248 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,648 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now